Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kay, well i havent been on here for ageeeeees and i told ash id update it. :) so heres whats been going on lately, theres a new guy in my life, i had finnaly made the descision out of the three or however many there were and now i dont know if ive made the right choice. a very good friend of mine who also used to like me or still does, (i have no idea these days) informed me a few days ago that my new man had done something, not so great to say the least. i had the choice of trusting my new man who said he had done nothing wrong and that he loves me and all that lovey dovey stuff or trust my friend who had never lied to me before but could've jus been jelous that i didnt choose him. in the end i stuck with my man. some people did not agree with this but hey its my decision. so yeah, alot of stuff has happened lately and its made me realise that there are people out there that will try and hurt you anyway possible and then there are the ones who will do anything they can to protect you because they care. they are the ones to always keep close. i dont know what to do because now my friend isnt talking to me. :/ have i actually done something wrong? or is he jus throwing a hissy? urgh life sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment